Vekranth meaning and origin
Meaning of Vekranth is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Vekranth
Popularity of Vekranth
Vekranth is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Vekranth
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. Learn from their experiences. Courage is what is missing in your life. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You have high ideals. Partnerships are exclusively important to you.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Vekranth
- Heemali commonly is used in Kannada and Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Heemali is "Golden Skinned or Ice"
- Yaadavi - Meaning of Yaadavi is Goddess Durga used for girls is mainly used in Oriya, Kannada and Marathi
- Chidaakaash - Chidaakaash's meaning is Absolute Brahma is used substantially in Tamil and Telugu is used as a baby boy name
- Navavyakruti - Meaning of Navavyakruti is Pandita Skilful Scholar aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Tamil and Kannada
- Sugreeva Sachiva means Minister of Sugreev is used as a boy name is largely used in Hindi and Tamil
Namesakes of Vekranth
We could not find any notable namesake.