Venda meaning and origin
Venda means Filled has origin in African-Mende is used usually as a baby girl name.
Variants of VendaNames that rhyme with Venda
Popularity of Venda
Venda is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of usage and 152 bearers, the name could just made to the top 3039 names in 1943 before vanishing in 1971. Over 152 people have been named Venda in United States. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Also, Venda is a familiar name in India, Indonesia, Zimbabwe, DR Congo and South Africa. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Venda globally.
Numerological analysis of Venda
At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you.
Looking for a name like Venda? Please go through the following names
- Quaashi - Boy name Quaashi is rooted from African-Ewe, meaning of Quaashi is "Born on Sunday and Sunday Babies". Quaashi is a resultant of Quaashie.
- Meshach - Meaning of Meshach is Who is What Aku Is? is of Babylonian origin is used as a boy name
- Durah - The queer girl name Durah means "Well-Fed Or Stuffed" has its origin in African-Hausa language
- Adwynne - The boy name Adwynne is of African-Ghana origin, Adwynne means "Creative One and Artist". Adwynne is a derivative of Adwin.
- Baako - The boy name Baako is commonly used in Akan, Baako means "First-Born Child" is of African-Akan origin
Namesakes of Venda
We could not find any notable namesake.