Adaku meaning and origin
Meaning of Adaku is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Adaku
Popularity of Adaku
Adaku is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Adaku is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 9000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Adaku?
You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Do you like Adaku? Read these names too
- Nnamdi - Infrequent boy name Nnamdi means "My Father is Still Alive" is originated from African-Nigeria
- Kerul - Boy name Kerul has origin in African-Afrikaans, Kerul means "Young Man". Kerul is a derivation of Kerel.
- Mazi - Unwonted and Mainstream Fashinable Mazi is originated from African-Igbo, Mazi means "Sir", used especially in Igbo is given to both boys and girls
- Olufunke - Anomalous girl name Olufunke means "Given By God to Be Loved"
- Imo - Celebrated and Classic unisex name Imo means "Large"
Namesakes of Adaku
- Adaku Ononogbo in Altruism as Actress