Viyaan meaning and origin
Notably used in Marathi, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil and Kannada atypical and contemporary, Viyaan is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Viyaan is "Artist or Special Knowledge".
Variants of ViyaanNames that rhyme with Viyaan
Popularity of Viyaan
Viyaan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Over 106 babies in United States have been named Viyaan. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Viyaan globally.
Numerological aspects of Viyaan
You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You want to become the change you want to see in the world and inspire people to do the same. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals.
Do you like Viyaan? You would love these names
- Leelawati - Dominantly used in Kannada, Oriya and Telugu, Leelawati means "Goddess Durga or Playful" is used as a baby girl name
- Nivid - Used majorly in Tamil and Marathi, Nivid is used as a boy name, Nivid means "Vedic Hymns"
- Yavanika - Dominantly used in Marathi, Gujarati and Malayalam, Yavanika is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Yavanika is "One who Knows Everything About Life or Curtain of Stage"
- Navilla - Girl name Navilla means "Peacock- Modified" is used in Telugu, Hindi and Bengali
- Sisira - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Sisira mainly is used in Malayalam, Oriya and Telugu bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sisira is "Winter"
Namesakes of Viyaan
We could not find any notable namesake.