Waman meaning and origin
Boy name Waman means "Short or Brief" is used specifically in Telugu, Kannada, Indian, Gujarati, Malayalam, Tamil, Oriya, Marathi, Hindi and Bengali.
Variants of WamanNames that rhyme with Waman
Popularity of Waman
Waman is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 60000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Waman?
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Your failures motivate you. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. The sky is your only limit. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing.
Other names similar to Waman
- Rangati is used mainly in Tamil and Gujarati aimed at baby girls, Rangati means "Lovable, Passionate or A Musical Raag" is originated from Sanskrit
- Tarani - Unisex name Tarani is majorly used in Bengali and Marathi, Tarani means "Boat, Sun or Beam of Light" has origin in Sanskrit
- Gargi - Unexpected Gargi is used principally in Sindhi and Gujarati aimed at girls, Gargi means "Name of a Learned Woman, Goddess Durga or Scholar" has its origin in Sanskrit
- Vanaja - Principally used in Marathi, Telugu and Tamil, Vanaja means "Person who Admire Jungle or Daughter of Forest" and a baby girl name is originated from Sanskrit
- Ganika - Chiefly used in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi, Ganika means "Flower" is a unisex name
Namesakes of Waman
- Waman Bapuji Metre, Indian petroleum geologist