Wambui meaning and origin
Wambui means Singer of Songs is a baby girl name.
Variants of WambuiNames that rhyme with Wambui
Popularity of Wambui
Wambui is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2001. But Wambui is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 900 have the name. According to our research, over 50000 babies have been named Wambui globally.
Wambui in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Wambui
You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You can't stand watching innocent souls suffering because of the cruelty of humanity. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once.
If you like Wambui, you would love these names
- Milojica - The boy name Milojica means "Gracious" is originated from Serbian. Milojica is a derivative of Miloje.
- Dammo - The Dammo is used especially in Frisian, Dammo means "Composition or Thanks"
- Suk - Girl name Suk is rooted from Korean especially used in Korean language, Suk means "Unmoving"
- Anne-Cécile - Meaning of Anne-Cécile is Gracious or Blind has origin in Latin and Hebrew
- Synke - Synke's meaning is Atonement is substantially used in Frisian
Namesakes of Wambui
- Wambui Otieno, after her second marriage