Waran meaning and origin
The boy name Waran is used in Tamil is rooted from Old French language. Waran is variant of famous and all time favorite Warren. Warren is derivative of Vare. Originated from Latin and Old French, Warren, Warren means "Park Warden and Watchman" is used in English.
Variants of WaranNames that rhyme with Waran
Popularity of Waran
Waran is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Somalia and India. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Waran globally.
What numerology tells about Waran?
You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You have a quick mind. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Parents who liked Waran, loved these names
- Inbavanan is used dominantly in Tamil is a boy name, Inbavanan means "Happiest Person"
- Rakuna - Prevalently used in Tamil, Rakuna means "Pleasure" is used as a baby girl name
- Yoki is originated from American and Native is used particulary in Tamil, Yoki means "Bluebird on the Mesa" is given to both sexes
- Kannimai - Especially used in Tamil, Kannimai means "Eyelashes" is a baby girl name
- Vannila - Meaning of Vannila is Moon on the Sky used for girls is used particulary in Tamil
Namesakes of Waran
We could not find any notable namesake.