Waraqah meaning and origin
The boy name Waraqah means "Leaf" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Waraqah
Popularity of Waraqah
Waraqah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Waraqah
Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Waraqah
- Fayiz largely is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Fayiz is "Winner or Victor"
- Fusaila - Girl name Fusaila means "Daughter of Wathilah Ibn Asqa or Narrator of Hadith" is mostly used in Arabic
- Jammaz chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Jammaz is "Name of Muhammad Ibn Amr who Related Anecdotes or Recited Poetry at the Court of Al-mutawwakil"
- Anzar - Unusual and Modernistic Anzar predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Anzar is "Angel of Paradise or Having a Good Eye Sight"
- Fauzia - Notably used in Arabic unexpected, Fauzia means "Triumphant, Successful or Victorious" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Waraqah
We could not find any notable namesake.