Wiard meaning and origin
Used substantially in Frisian, Wiard means "Struggle or Hard".
Variants of WiardNames that rhyme with Wiard
Popularity of Wiard
Wiard is a familiar baby name in Germany. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Wiard globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Wiard in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Wiard?
You like your freedom and independence. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? Leave your own mark in the world. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
You would love these names similar to Wiard
- Lowisa means Struggle or Struggle is used for baby girls
- Tadou has its origin in Aramaic, Tadou means "Udder"
- Deniela - The Deniela is used predominantly in Breton and Breton, Deniela means "Judge or God"
- Pushpya is used predominantly in Hindi and Hindi, Pushpya means "Flower" is given to both genders
- Lübbo means People is mainly used in Frisian
Namesakes of Wiard
We could not find any notable namesake.