Wilgus meaning and origin
Meaning of Wilgus is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Wilgus
Popularity of Wilgus
Wilgus is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2730 (1943) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Wilgus around the globe.
What numerology tells about Wilgus?
If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You don't have time for people who don't have time for themselves. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals.
Go through the following names similar to Wilgus
- Blandfurde - Boy name Blandfurde means "From the Gray Ford and From the Gray-Haired Mans Ford" is originated from English. Blandfurde is resulted from Blanford.
- Smedleah - Boy name Smedleah means "From the Flat Meadow" is of English origin. Smedleah is derived from Smedley.
- Renaud means Advice or Council or Govern is used as a boy name which is mainly used in Malayalam, Hindi and French is rooted from Old High German and Germanic
- Yaw - Queer boy name Yaw means "Boy Born on Thursday and Babies on Thursday". Its origin is in African-Akan is commonly used in Twi. Yaw is derived from Yao.
- Minimol - Girl name Minimol means "Small Daughter" is dominantly used in English, Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Wilgus
We could not find any notable namesake.