Renaud meaning and origin
Curious boy name Renaud is used largely in Oriya, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and French that of Old High German and Germanic origin, meaning of Renaud is "Wise Power, Advice, Rule or Council and Govern". Renaud is variant form of Reynard. Unwonted Reynard dominantly is used in French and English is rooted from Germanic, meaning of Reynard is "Bold, Courageous and Brave". Renaud is variant form of eminent and ceaseless Reynold. Reynold is English equivalent of Reinold. Reynold means Rule and Well-advised Ruler is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Renaud is celebrated on the 17 of September.
Variants of RenaudNames that rhyme with Renaud
Popularity of Renaud
a popular name in France with over 24459 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. When at its peak in 1986, it ranked 81st when 1084 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 12 times Renaud is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 197 on boy names chart when 60 babies were given the name Renaud. Over 522 people have been named Renaud in Belgium.
Renaud is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Renaud is a popular baby name in Madagascar where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Renaud as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Renaud
You try so desperately to change the world. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Renaud
- Mizell - Atypical Mizell is originated from English, Mizell means "Resembling a Tiny Gnat" is used as a baby boy name
- Locker is originated from English and Scottish is a boy name, Locker means "Woods and Surname Referring to a Lock". Locker is derived from Locke.
- Unwin - Used in English and Hindi, Unwin came from English, Unwin means "Nonfriend, Unfriendly or Young Friend" is used for baby boys
- Medferd - Meaning of Medferd is From the Meadow near the Ford is used as a boy name has origin in English. Medferd is resulted from Medford.
- Tho - Unconventional unisex name Tho means "Longevity"
Namesakes of Renaud
- Renaud Denoix de Saint Marc, French lawyer
- Renaud Donnedieu de Vabres, French politician
- Renaud de Courtenay, French nobleman of the House of Courtenay
- Renaud Muselier, French politician
- Renaud Van Ruymbeke, French investigative magistrate
- Renaud Dutreil, graduate of the Paris Institute of Political Sciences
- Renaud Guigue, professional rugby league footballer
- Renaud Gagneux, French composer
- Renaud de Beaune, French Catholic ecclesiastic
- Renaud Garcia-Fons, highly accomplished French upright-bass player and composer
- Renaud Cohade, French footballer
- Renaud Dion, French former professional road racing cyclist,
- Renaud Connen, French football midfielder currently playing for AC Ajaccio
- Renaud de Vichiers, 19th Grand Master of the Knights Templar
- Renaud I, Count of Dammartin, was Count of Boulogne from 1190
- Renaud, popular French singer, songwriter and actor
- Renaud Chassaing in Présumé coupable as Cinematographer
- Renaud Capuçon is a French violinist, born on January 27, 1976 in Chambéry.
- Renaud Alcalde is noted for directing short The Bell-boy
- Renaud Rutten portrayed the role of Roger in comedy film Les grands seigneurs.
- In 1970, Renaud Verley portrayed the role of Davide Auseri in mystery, thriller flick Cran d'arrêt.
- Renaud Berger, from 2009 drama flick Retourne-toi, who played Adrien.
- In 2002 drama movie, Courts mais Gay: Tome 4, Renaud Compagnon characterized Patrick or segment "La famille selon Mathieu".
Lists having Renaud
- Boy names beginning with R
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in France (1987)
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Advice
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Govern