Wrig meaning and origin
Boy name Wrig is dominantly used in Sanskrit has its roots in English, meaning of Wrig is "Wrigveda". Wrig is shortened form of Wrigley. Wrigley came from English, meaning of Wrigley is "Clearing By a River Bend".Names that rhyme with Wrig
Popularity of Wrig
Wrig is an uncommon name probably limited to United States.
Numerological aspects of Wrig
All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. You have issues with yourself, is what your soul urge number 9 reveals about your emotional state. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings.
You would love these names similar to Wrig
- Nandinea - The girl name Nandinea came from Sanskrit, Nandinea means "Bestower of Joy, A Holy Cow and In Hindu Mythology". Nandinea is a derivative of Nandini.
- Casa - The boy name Casa means "The Blue Jay" is used commonly in Sanskrit
- Abhisikta means Anointed or Enthroned is primarily used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Asruta - Commonly used in Sanskrit, Asruta bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Asruta is "Heard"
- Chandara - Meaning of Chandara is Radiant or Shining is of Sanskrit origin and is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Wrig
We could not find any notable namesake.