Xanti name meaning
On This Page
What does Xanti mean?
How do I pronounce Xanti?
Two syllabled Xanti is pronounced as ZAN-tee. There should be emphasis on first ZAN syllable while speaking.
Variants of XantiNames that rhyme with Xanti
How popular is the name Xanti?
Xanti is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. Xanti is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2010.
As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Xanti around the globe, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
What numbers say about Xanti?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. You like people too but prefer your solitude. Stress hates your guts. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you.
Go through the following names similar to Xanti
- Irune - Girl name Irune means "Reference to the Holy Trinity" has origin in Basque
- Keyman - Of Basque origin, Keyman means "Strong" is bestowed upon boys. Keyman is resulted from Kemen.
- Zuzen means One who is Just or Fair aimed at baby boys is of Basque origin
- Xanti - Meaning of Xanti is Honoring St is used as a boy name is rooted from Basque
- Eider means Beautiful used for both boys and girls is originated from Basque
Famous people named Xanti
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Xanti
- Boy names beginning with X
- American Boy Names
- Basque Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Honoring