Xamak meaning and origin
The unisex name Xamak means "Twinkle or Shimmer" is used majorly among Sikhs and Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Xamak
Popularity of Xamak
Xamak is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Xamak
There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Stress hates your guts. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You have the heart of a warrior. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Do you like Xamak? Other names you would love
- Gurmander - The girl name Gurmander means "Gurus Temple or Guru's Temple" is used notably in Punjabi and Sikh
- Samardeep - Meaning of Samardeep is Pervade, Reside or Lamp of War is used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi is given to baby boys
- Mangalpreet - Boy name Mangalpreet means "Auspicious Love" is used especially in Punjabi and Sikh
- Surinderjeet - Meaning of Surinderjeet is One who is Victorious Over Gods or Lord Krishna aimed at baby boys is used largely in Hindi and Punjabi
- Satgun means Of True Merits is predominantly used in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Xamak
We could not find any notable namesake.