Xiomar name meaning
On This Page
What does Xiomar mean?
Xiomar's meaning is One who is Famous In Battle is used as a baby boy name has origin in Spanish.
How do I pronounce Xiomar?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Xiomar as xi(o)-mar.
Variants of XiomarNames that rhyme with Xiomar
How popular is the name Xiomar?
Xiomar is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Xiomar is a familiar name in Venezuela. According to our findings, at least 200 people have been bestowed Xiomar around the globe.
What numbers say about Xiomar?
Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you.
You would love these names similar to Xiomar
- Cuauhtemoc - Odd boy name Cuauhtemoc has its origin in Aztec-Nahuatl, meaning of Cuauhtemoc is "Descending Eagle"
- Tonatiuh - Unwonted Aztec-Nahuatl Tonatiuh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Tonatiuh is "Sunshine"
- Orphelynda means Having the Beauty of the Dawn has its origin in Spanish is a baby girl name. Orphelynda is derived from Orfelinda.
- Javyerah - Javyerah's meaning is New and Owner of a New House is of Spanish origin is given to girls. Javyerah is resultant of Javiera.
- Doloros - Unexpected Doloros has its origin in Spanish, Doloros means "The Sorrows, Pain and Pain, Sorrows" is used for baby girls. Doloros is derivative of Dolores.
Famous people named Xiomar
- Xiomara Bermudez in The Promises We Keep as Actress
Lists having Xiomar
- Boy names beginning with X
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -mar
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Battle