Xiti meaning and origin
Meaning of Xiti is Beautiful is used dominantly in Hindi is bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Xiti
Popularity of Xiti
Xiti is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Xiti
You lack adventure. You lack passion and wilderness. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You are a good friend. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it.
Go through the following names similar to Xiti
- Sigappi - The girl name Sigappi means "A Goddess" is used chiefly in Hindi
- Manimalar is used notably in Hindi, Manimalar means "A Woman whose Hair is Like Gems" is bestowed upon girls
- Hetsi - Meaning of Hetsi is Lovable is a girl name is used specifically in Hindi
- Parimalavalli means Limit is prevalently used in Hindi is used as a baby girl name
- Jaygopal - Meaning of Jaygopal is Victorious Lord Krishna aimed at boys is used majorly in Hindi
Namesakes of Xiti
We could not find any notable namesake.