Xun name meaning
On This Page
What does Xun mean?
Boy name Xun is dominantly used in Chinese has its roots in Chinese, Xun means "Swift".
How do I pronounce Xun?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Xun is xun.Names that rhyme with Xun
How popular is the name Xun?
Xun is a rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Xun
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. Become best at what you do for a living. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You never settle for less. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life.
Looking for a name like Xun? Please go through the following names
- Misaki means Beautiful Blossom is mostly used in Japanese and a baby girl name has its origin in Japanese
- Yuma - Unconventional unisex name Yuma means "Yuma, Son of the Chief or Yuuma" came from Japanese, American and Native
- Mitsuko - Far-out Mitsuko majorly is used in Japanese, meaning of Mitsuko is "Shining Child", a girl name has origin in Japanese
- Takeru - Offbeat boy name Takeru means "Military or Warrior" is rooted from Japanese
- Mitsuo - Anomalous Japanese Mitsuo is chiefly used in Japanese, meaning of Mitsuo is "Shining Man" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Xun
- Xun Huisheng, was one of Peking Opera's "Four Great 'Dan'"
- Xun Yu, strategist and statesman
- Xun Kuang, Chinese Confucian philosopher
- Xun You, statesman
- Xun Chen, official