Yadawa meaning and origin
Boy name Yadawa is majorly used in Hindi, Yadawa means "Name of Lord Krishna".Names that rhyme with Yadawa
Popularity of Yadawa
Yadawa is an uncommon name probably limited to Niger. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yadawa
Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are a wise person. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. You have a clear perception and focus only on what's important in life.
Go through the following names similar to Yadawa
- Ajmala - The boy name Ajmala is commonly used in Hindi language, Ajmala means "How Beautiful"
- Rudhav - Rudhav's meaning is Ganesh is used primarily in Hindi is given to baby boys
- Sausthava - The boy name Sausthava is used mainly in Hindi, Sausthava means "Strength"
- Bagula - Girl name Bagula means "White Duck" is used particulary in Hindi
- Prativ - Meaning of Prativ is Good Boy used for baby boys is used majorly in Hindi
Namesakes of Yadawa
We could not find any notable namesake.