Yadunand name meaning
What does Yadunand mean?
Meaning of Yadunand is Lord Krishna is commonly used in Marathi, Malayalam and Hindi is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Yadunand
How popular is the name Yadunand?
Yadunand is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Yadunand around the globe.
What numerology tells about Yadunand?
You are a person of many talents. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Parents who liked Yadunand, loved these names
- Balwan - The boy name Balwan means "Strong Person" is used in Marathi and Hindi
- Dipanth - Used majorly in Gujarati, Bengali and Sanskrit, Dipanth is used as a boy name, Dipanth means "Friendly Characters"
- Vedavridh - Primarily used in Marathi and Hindi, Vedavridh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Vedavridh is "Learned of the Vedas"
- Durgeswar - Meaning of Durgeswar is Lord of the Fort is a boy name is used substantially in Assamese and Hindi
- Aadhunik has its origin in Sanskrit is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi, a baby boy name, Aadhunik means "New or Modern"
Famous people named Yadunand
We could not find any notable namesake.