Yagya meaning and origin
Yagya's meaning is Hawan or Sacrifice used for boys is mostly used in Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Sanskrit, Telugu, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Yagya
Popularity of Yagya
Yagya is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Nepal. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Yagya as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Yagya
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love.
You would love these names similar to Yagya
- Hreemkari - Specifically used in Telugu and Marathi, Hreemkari is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Hreemkari is "Goddess Durga"
- Jagadguruve - Meaning of Jagadguruve is Spiritual Teacher of the Universe of Dharma or Artha or Karma is a boy name is used prevalently in Hindi, Oriya and Marathi
- Abhinanda means Welcoming, Celebrating or Congratulation is a gender insensitive name is used in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Bengali
- Asav predominantly is used in Marathi and Bengali, meaning of Asav is "Essence" is bestowed upon boys
- Srivatsa means Son of Lakshmi or God of Srimaha Vishnu is a unisex name is used in Hindi, Tamil and Marathi
Namesakes of Yagya
- Yagya Dutt Sharma, He was also a leader of Bharatiya Janata Party