Yalaa meaning and origin
Unisex name Yalaa means "Name of a Sahabi, Exalted or High" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Yalaa
Popularity of Yalaa
Yalaa is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Yalaa?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes.
Go through the following names similar to Yalaa
- Saeed - Origin of Anomalous Saeed is in Arabic, meaning of Saeed is "Prosperous, Auspicious or Rivulet" is a baby boy name is chiefly used in Marathi, Arabic and Hindi
- Mahelia - Girl name Mahelia has its origin in American and Native, meaning of Mahelia is "Tender Affection" is used principally in English and Arabic
- Abyan - Unexpected choice and Fresh unisex name Abyan is used particulary in Hindi and Arabic languages, meaning of Abyan is "Eloquent or Very Clean"
- Firoza - Girl name Firoza is used particulary in Arabic and Telugu languages, meaning of Firoza is "Turquoise or Gem Stone"
- Ghaaliya - Meaning of Ghaaliya is Fragrant or Which can be Sung is specifically used in Hindi, Marathi and Assamese is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Yalaa
We could not find any notable namesake.