Yanira meaning and origin
Meaning of Yanira is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Yanira
Popularity of Yanira
Yanira is a popular in Spain where over 1361 new-borns have been given the name since 2007. At its zenith in 2007, 635 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 80th position. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 3 times A common name in United States having over 3120 recievers in 52 years of usage. At present the name is rising, in 1989, the moniker grabbed the 1340th spot and 123 baby girls were given the name.
Yanira is a rare baby name in France still in use today. But Yanira is a popular baby name in El Salvador where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Venezuela. According to our research, over 50000 babies have been named Yanira globally.
Numerological aspects of Yanira
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Do you like Yanira? You would love these names
- Locker means Surname Referring to a Lock and Locksmith came from English and Scottish is used as a boy name. Locker is derivative of Locke.
- Jagroop - Unconventional and Contemporary Jagroop is originated from Punjabi bestowed upon baby boys, Jagroop means "Embodiment of the World, Embodiement of the World or Image of World" is especially used in Indian and Sikh
- Edgardo - Meaning of Edgardo is Wealth, Wealthy Man Holding a Spear or Fortunate or Powerful is used as a boy name which is commonly used in Italian, Spanish and English came from Old English
- Wyckli - Boy name Wyckli means "From the Village Meadow" has origin in English. Wyckli is resulted from Wickley.
- Tannen - Tannen's meaning is Leather-worker and Tanner is used as a boy name is rooted from Old English. Tannen is resulted from Tanner.
Namesakes of Yanira
We could not find any notable namesake.