Jagroop meaning and origin
Atypical and Modern boy name Jagroop means "Image of World or Embodiement of the World" which is used in English, Sikh, Punjabi and Indian is originated from Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Jagroop
Popularity of Jagroop
Jagroop is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Jagroop is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2004. But Jagroop is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Jagroop?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone.
Go through the following names similar to Jagroop
- Vesten - Boy name Vesten means "Church Town" has origin in English. Vesten is derivation of Veston.
- Karrington - Karrington's meaning is One who is Admired came from English is aimed at both sexes
- Tannen - Rare boy name Tannen is originated from Old English, meaning of Tannen is "Tanner and Leather-worker". Tannen is a resultant of Tanner.
- Edburte has its origin in English bestowed upon boys, Edburte means "Possession, Wealthy and Bright and Clever". Edburte is derivative of Edbert.
- Jessabell - Unheard-of and Contemporary girl name Jessabell means "Lord Baal" is rooted from English and Phoenician languages. Jessabell is resulted from Jezebel.
Namesakes of Jagroop
We could not find any notable namesake.