Yarah meaning and origin
Atypical Yarah is used especially in Arabic aimed at baby girls is of Turkish origin, Yarah means "Warm". Yarah is variant of noteworthy Yara. Yara is resulted from Yaritza. Yara's meaning is Water Lady and Herrin is originated from Brazilian, Turkish and Aboriginal.
Variants of YarahNames that rhyme with Yarah
Popularity of Yarah
Yarah is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 500 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 465 on girl names chart when 27 babies were named Yarah. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 196 babies in United States have been named Yarah. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart.
Yarah is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. Yarah is a common name in Israel while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia. As per our research, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Yarah around the globe.
Yarah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Yarah
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You hate copying others. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Looking for a name like Yarah? Please go through the following names
- Hülya - Girl name Hülya is particulary used in Turkish. It is rooted from Turkish and Persian, meaning of Hülya is "Hülya or Dream"
- Melih - Used largely in Turkish recent and curious, Melih means "Handsome or Generous" and a boy name is of Arabic origin
- Okan - Mainly used in Turkish new-fangled and unexpected, Okan aimed at boys, meaning of Okan is "Understanding or Resembling a Horse" has its origin in Turkish
- Alev - Alev's meaning is Flame or Searing Embers is used especially in Turkish
- Hikmet - Used particulary in Turkish, Hikmet means "Wisdom" is a boy name
Namesakes of Yarah
We could not find any notable namesake.