Yarrow name meaning
What does Yarrow mean?
Yarrow means Resembling the Fragrant Herb used for both sexes is of English origin.
How do I pronounce Yarrow?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Yarrow as ya(r)-row.
Variants of YarrowNames that rhyme with Yarrow
How popular is the name Yarrow?
Yarrow is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4505 (1973) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. Also, Yarrow is a familiar name in Kenya and Somalia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Yarrow as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yarrow
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume.
Do you like Yarrow? Other names you would love
- Thakere - Middle and English name Thakere bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Thakere is "Roof Maker and Roof Thatcher". Thakere is resultant of Thatcher.
- Tambre - Odd girl name Tambre is of English origin, meaning of Tambre is "One who Brings Great Joy"
- Pusa - Meaning of Pusa is Flavor is used as a boy name is substantially used in English and Hindi
- Walbey - Walbeys origin is English, meaning of Walbey is "From the Welshman's Dwellings and House near a Wall" is used for boys. Walbey is resulted from Walby.
- Princess - Meaning of Princess is Prince or Princess is used commonly in Marathi and Hindi and of English origin is a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Yarrow
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Yarrow
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fragrant
- Baby Names that mean Herb