Yennhi meaning and origin
Meaning of Yennhi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Yennhi
Popularity of Yennhi
What numbers say about Yennhi?
Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You are selective when it comes to friends. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
Parents who liked Yennhi, loved these names
- Kuntum - Kuntum's meaning is Flower Bud has its origin in Malay and a girl name is principally used in Malay
- Asselin - The Asselin means "Noble"
- Pakasansa mostly is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Pakasansa is "God of Cow" is a gender-neutral name
- Albrand - Albrand's meaning is Noble or Fire
- Reenhard means Advice or Hard
Namesakes of Yennhi
We could not find any notable namesake.