Kuntum meaning and origin
Girl name Kuntum means "Flower Bud", used prevalently in Malay is originated from Malay language.Names that rhyme with Kuntum
Popularity of Kuntum
Kuntum is a common baby name in Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Malaysia. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Kuntum?
There's something about the ‘negative you' that makes you feel alive and gets the best out of you. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Looking for a name like Kuntum? Please go through the following names
- Amarina - Unwonted and Modern girl name Amarina means "Rain" has origin in Australian
- Tuliphala is used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name, Tuliphala means "Bird Sound or Young Boy"
- Eilbert - Eilbert means "Shiny or Sword Tip"
- Tirthi - Used principally in Hindi and Hindi, Tirthi means "Lord Vishnu or Place of God" is a gender insensitive name
- Chedli - The Chedli means "One Who has Left the World" is originated from Quran
Namesakes of Kuntum
We could not find any notable namesake.