Yihan meaning and origin
Meaning of Yihan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Yihan
Popularity of Yihan
Yihan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But an extremely popular name in China where every 1 in 10000 have the name. At least, 140000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Yihan
You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. You lack traveling and exploring. You like to feel comfy in your clothing rather than look amazing but feel tight.
You would love these names similar to Yihan
- Kévan - The Kévan is originated from Anglo-Saxon, meaning of Kévan is "Plant"
- Hisse - Girl name Hisse means "Fight" is used in Frisian
- Jelso - Meaning of Jelso is Noble or Ruler is majorly used in Frisian
- Morwenn came from Breton, meaning of Morwenn is "White Sea"
- Lilija - Isolated and Contemporary Lilija came from Latvian bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Lilija is "Lily" is especially used in Polish and Latvian
Namesakes of Yihan
- Yihan Liu is renowned for her acting in TV series Love in a Fallen City