Lilija meaning and origin
Principally used in Latvian and Polish recent and unexpected choice, Lilija has its origin in Latvian, meaning of Lilija is "Lily" is aimed at baby girls. Lilija is equivalent of Liliana in Polish language.
Variants of LilijaNames that rhyme with Lilija
Popularity of Lilija
Lilija is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. But Lilija is a popular baby name in Latvia where every 1 in 300 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Lilija around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Lilija
Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You can't stand injustice. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right.
Do you like Lilija? Other names you would love
- Zakare - Meaning of Zakare is Handsome and Kind Hearted is originated from Babylonian is given to baby boys. Zakare is derivation of Zakar.
- Suk - Suk's meaning is Unmoving came from Korean, mainly used in Korean is given to girls
- Chazili - The Chazili came from Quran, meaning of Chazili is "One Who has Left the World"
- Kahtan is originated from Quran, Kahtan means "Resistant or Strong"
- Dakila - Of Tagalog origin, Dakila is used chiefly in Tagalog, Dakila means "Great or Big" is given to boys
Namesakes of Lilija
- Lilija Zadeikyte in movie The Beautiful Girl as Actress