Yitta meaning and origin
Odd girl name Yitta has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Yitta is "One who Emanates Light".
Variants of YittaNames that rhyme with Yitta
Popularity of Yitta
Yitta is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1984 but could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 259 people have been named Yitta in United States. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Yitta
Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Change your perspective.
Looking for a name like Yitta? Please go through the following names
- Bethli - The girl name Bethli is majorly used in Swiss German and German, Bethli means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" has origin in Hebrew
- Siman - The uncommon and fresh unisex name Siman came from Hebrew, Siman means "Listening Intently and He who Hears God has Heard" is specifically used in Tamil. Siman is a derivative of Simon.
- Nissin - The boy name Nissin has origin in Hebrew and is notably used in Hindi and Marathi languages, Nissin means "Miracle or a More Pronounceable Form of Nissan or Miracle"
- Saran - Unwonted Saran came from Hebrew, meaning of Saran is "Surrender or Protection", used dominantly in Oriya and Kannada is a gender-neutral name
- Yafa - The infrequent and fresh girl name Yafa is particulary used in Hebrew. It is rooted from Hebrew, Yafa means "Beautiful Worthy"
Namesakes of Yitta
We could not find any notable namesake.