Yrjar meaning and origin
Yrjar is version of Ørjar. Ørjar is variation of Ørjer.
Variants of YrjarNames that rhyme with Yrjar
Popularity of Yrjar
Yrjar is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Yrjar?
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. You are all about adventure and travel. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention.
You would love these names similar to Yrjar
- Gunnbor - Girl name Gunnbor is dominantly used in Norwegian. Gunnbor is Norwegian form of Gunnborg
- Årlaug is Norwegian equivalent of Árlaug
- Fredmar is Norwegian cognate of Friðmar
- Gjetle is Norwegian cognate of Gisle
- Ulvrun is used specifically in Norwegian is given to baby girls. Ulvrun is form of Ulfrún in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Yrjar
We could not find any notable namesake.