Yuli name meaning
On This Page
What does Yuli mean?
Odd unisex name Yuli came from Basque, meaning of Yuli is "Youthful".
Variants of YuliNames that rhyme with Yuli
How popular is the name Yuli?
Yuli is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1990 but could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 281 babies in United States have been named Yuli.
However things change on global perspective, Yuli is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 1000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Colombia and Taiwan. As per our estimate, over 290000 people has been named Yuli globally.
Numerological aspects of Yuli
You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. Nothing good can come out of your past. Follow your dreams, not cash. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion.
Do you like Yuli? You would love these names
- Aintza - Aintza's meaning is Glory used for girls which is used largely in Basque has its origin in Basque
- Gurutz is used majorly in Basque has origin in Basque is bestowed upon boys. Gurutz is Basque form of Gurutz
- Itasasso - Girl name Itasasso came from Basque, meaning of Itasasso is "Sea". Itasasso is resulted from Itsaso.
- Salazar - Meaning of Salazar is Old Hall is used as a boy name is of Basque origin
- Javyerah - Girl name Javyerah means "House, Owner of a New House and New" is originated from Spanish. Javyerah is resulted from Javiera.
Famous people named Yuli
- Yuli Vorontsov, Russian and Soviet diplomat
- Yuli Burkin, Russian science fiction writer and musician
- Yuli Daniel, Soviet dissident writer, poet, translator
- Yuli Gurriel, Cuban professional baseball first baseman for the Houston Astros of Major League Baseball
- Yuli Tamir, Israeli academic and former politician
- Yuli Berkovich, scientist
- Yulia Lukin in (Dis)Members Only as Actress
- Yuliya Aleksandrova in Vse umrut, a ya ostanus as Actress
- Yuliya Parshuta in 'Fabrika zvezd'. Kontsert v 'Olimpiyskom' as
- Yulia Maliauka in People Aren't Experiments as Actress
- Yuliya Solntseva in Povest plamennykh let as Director
- Yulia Lilith Maceo in Planet Bouncy as Writer
- Yuliya Aug in Ovsyanki as Actress
- Yuliya Menshova in Deystvuy, Manya! as Actress
- Yuliet Cruz in Melaza as Actress
- Yuliya Volkova in Premiya Muz-TV 2006 as
- Writer Yuli Dunsky, renowned for movie Ten
- In 1996, Yuli Be'eri portrayed the role of Lali in drama movie Kitzur Toldot Haohavim.
Lists having Yuli
- Boys names beginning with Y
- Girls names beginning with Y
- Basque Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Youthful