Itasasso name meaning
What does Itasasso mean?
Originated from Basque, Itasasso is a girl name. Itasasso is derivative of Itsaso. Itsaso means Sea has its origin in Basque.Names that rhyme with Itasasso
How popular is the name Itasasso?
Itasasso is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Itasasso
You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. Whatever you do, make sure you do it with heart. You are a spiritual person who tends to focus on personal growth and development more than career and material things.
Do you like Itasasso? Read these names too
- Kemen - Unorthodox and Contemporary boy name Kemen means "Strong" is of Basque origin
- Itassasso - Girl name Itassasso has origin in Basque, Itassasso means "Sea". Itassasso is derived from Itsaso.
- Sein means Innocent used for boys is originated from Basque
- Nekane is form of Dolores in Basque language
- Itasasso - Girl name Itasasso is originated from Basque, meaning of Itasasso is "Sea". Itasasso is a resultant of Itsaso.
Famous people named Itasasso
We could not find any notable namesake.