Yurda meaning and origin
Meaning of Yurda is Bestower of Longevity is prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Yurda
Popularity of Yurda
Yurda is a common baby name in Turkey while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Yurda
You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Your focus is on your family, true friendship, inner peace, love, and maintaining the good relationship you have with yourself. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You secretly believe that you are a genius. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility.
Looking for names similar to Yurda? Please go through the following names
- Sahayu means Victorious is used notably in Hindi and Marathi is used as a baby boy name
- Anurapa means Suitable is a baby girl name is used in Hindi and Marathi
- Bhavah - Chiefly used in Hindi and Sanskrit, Bhavah means "Birth" is a boy name
- Surana mainly is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Surana is "Joyous or Making a Pleasing Sounds"
- Guruling - The boy name Guruling is largely used in Marathi and Hindi languages, Guruling means "One of the Five Eashwar Lingas"
Namesakes of Yurda
We could not find any notable namesake.