Zaheeda meaning and origin
Zaheeda is used majorly in Arabic, Zaheeda means "Beautiful or Abstinent" bestowed upon girls is of Arabic origin. Zaheeda is variant form of Zahida. Zahida notably is used in Arabic and Sikh, meaning of Zahida is "Pious and Hermit" came from Arabic.
Variants of ZaheedaNames that rhyme with Zaheeda
Popularity of Zaheeda
Zaheeda is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan and South Africa. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Zaheeda around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Zaheeda
If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Zaheeda? Read these names too
- NurFirdaus - Used in Arabic, NurFirdaus is used as a boy name, NurFirdaus means "Light of the Highest Paradise"
- Hayam - Unorthodox and Fresh girl name Hayam came from Arabic, Hayam means "One who is Madly In Love or Deliriously in Love" is used in Arabic
- Basair - Boy name Basair is used in Arabic, meaning of Basair is "Enlightenment, Another Name of Holy Quran or Good Omens"
- Janasheen - Majorly used in Arabic, Janasheen is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Janasheen is "Vicegerent or Successor"
- Anayah - Far-out Anayah is used especially in Arabic, Anayah means "Gift of God" given to girls is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Zaheeda
We could not find any notable namesake.