Zaima meaning and origin
The curious and contemporary girl name Zaima means "Leader" is predominantly used in Arabic and Sikh.
Variants of ZaimaNames that rhyme with Zaima
Popularity of Zaima
Zaima is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it appeared first time in 2004 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. Zaima is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Zaima is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Morocco, Algeria, Oman, Pakistan, Venezuela, Iraq and Philippines. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Zaima?
Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You want to be in control of your life and emotions.
Do you like Zaima? Read these names too
- Muhannad means Sword is used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a baby boy name
- Mishael means Light, Who is What God Is? or Who is Like God? has its origin in Hebrew used notably in Hebrew and English is a gender insensitive name
- Sanobar - Unisex name Sanobar means "Fir, From the Palm Tree or Palm Tree" and is rooted from Sanskrit language is notably used in Gujarati and Marathi
- Khushbu means Sweet Fragrance, Aromatic or Perfume is used primarily in Kannada and Telugu is a girl name
- Kathirah specifically is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Kathirah is "Plenty"
Namesakes of Zaima
We could not find any notable namesake.