Raawiya meaning and origin
Girl name Raawiya is primarily used in Arabic and Kannada languages, Raawiya means "Transmitter of Ancient Arabic Poetry or Story Teller".Names that rhyme with Raawiya
Popularity of Raawiya
Raawiya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raawiya
Your emotions are responsible for your success and great personality. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. Help them improve instead of judging. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
Looking for names similar to Raawiya? Please go through the following names
- Sarish - Notably used in Marathi and Malayalam, Sarish means "Equal or Morning" is aimed at both sexes
- Ruban - Uncommon unisex name Ruban is principally used in Arabic, Telugu and Gujarati languages, Ruban means "Hill or Plural of Rubwa"
- Aza - Far-out Aza predominantly is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Aza is "Brave, Powerful or From Kikuyu" aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Arabic
- Dhiya - Dhiya's meaning is Give a Light or Light is notably used in Tamil and Gujarati is used for both boys and girls
- Ragab - Notably used in Kannada, Telugu and Oriya, Ragab is used as a boy name, meaning of Ragab is "Seventh Islamic Month"
Namesakes of Raawiya
We could not find any notable namesake.