Zakera name meaning
What does Zakera mean?
Meaning of Zakera is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Zakera
How popular is the name Zakera?
Zakera is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Zakera is a common name in India and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Iran and Pakistan. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Zakera as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Zakera?
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption.
You would love these names similar to Zakera
- Hine means One who is Chaste is originated from Polynesian is a girl name
- Lupold - The Lupold means "Bold or People"
- A'ala - Boy name A'ala means "Royal"
- Upashanti - Used majorly in Hindi and Hindi, Upashanti mostly bestowed upon both boys and girls, Upashanti means "Sandy Shore"
- Gellia - Gellia's meaning is Ornamental Plant Celebrates October 5Th
Famous people named Zakera
We could not find any notable namesake.