Zeborah name meaning
On This Page
What does Zeborah mean?
Meaning of Zeborah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Zeborah?
Three syllabled Zeborah is pronounced as ZEB-ah-rah. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on first ZEB syllable.
Middle Names for Zeborah
Tete, Adee, Pase, Hele, view more middle names that goes with ZeborahNames that rhyme with Zeborah
How popular is the name Zeborah?
Zeborah is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our findings, at least 90 people have been bestowed Zeborah around the globe.
What numbers say about Zeborah?
You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. Be careful not to obsess with a certain issue and keep your eyes on the goal. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead?
If you like Zeborah, you would love these names
- Chisholm - Chisholm's meaning is L or Good for Dairy Farming is used as a baby boy name
- Khepri - Recent and Creative and adventurous Egyptian Khepri means "Emerging Sun" is given to both sexes
- Hee - Atypical Hee is used largely in Chinese aimed at baby girls and of Chinese origin, Hee means "Lotus"
- Hokulani - Infrequent girl name Hokulani is mainly used in Hawaiian, Hokulani means "Heavenly Star" is originated from Hawaiian
- Kanoelani - Uncommon unisex name Kanoelani is rooted from Hawaiian, dominantly used in Hawaiian language, meaning of Kanoelani is "Heavenly Mist"
Famous people named Zeborah
We could not find any notable namesake.