Hokulani name meaning
What does Hokulani mean?
Used especially in Hawaiian unexpected, Hokulani is originated from Hawaiian and a baby girl name, Hokulani means "Heavenly Star". Hokulani is derived from Hoku. Offbeat Hoku has its origin in Hawaiian, Hoku means "Star" is used primarily in Hawaiian.Names that rhyme with Hokulani
How popular is the name Hokulani?
Hokulani is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1995, peaked in 2002 when it ranked 8273rd. As per our estimate, over 90 babies have been bestowed Hokulani around the globe.
What numerology tells about Hokulani?
The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Your best character traits are individuality and independence.
Do you like Hokulani? Other names you would love
- Lokelany - The girl name Lokelany has its origin in Hawaiian, Lokelany means "Heavenly Rose". Lokelany is derived from Lokelani.
- Maluhia means Serenity is used as a unisex name. It is rooted from Hawaiian is particulary used in Hawaiian
- Okalonea - Okalonea's meaning is Of the Heavens from Heaven used for baby girls has its origin in Hawaiian. Okalonea is resulted from Okalani.
- Lokelani - Unfamiliar girl name Lokelani means "Heavenly Rose" is originated from Hawaiian
- Iolani - New-fangled and Queer Iolani especially is used in Hawaiian used for girls that of Hawaiian origin, meaning of Iolani is "Bird of Heaven"
Famous people named Hokulani
We could not find any notable namesake.