Zhanelle name meaning
What does Zhanelle mean?
Meaning of Zhanelle is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Zhanelle
How popular is the name Zhanelle?
Zhanelle is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 10 people globally have carried Zhanelle as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zhanelle
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. The letter Z as a cornerstone stands for high intelligence, great reflexes, sharp instincts, and compassion. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
If you like Zhanelle, you would love these names
- Vadimir - Boy name Vadimir is prevalently used in Danish. Vadimir is form of Вадимир in Nordic language
- Haubert - Haubert means "Shiny or Spirit"
- Estere is used substantially in Latvian has origin in Old Persian used for girls, Estere means "Star"
- Aik - Especially used in Armenian, Aik is of Armenian origin and is given to girls, meaning of Aik is "Sword Tip or Dawn"
- Hemasita means Golden Flower is principally used in Hindi and Hindi is a unisex name
Famous people named Zhanelle
We could not find any notable namesake.