Zhen meaning and origin
Zhen is version of admired Zen.
Variants of ZhenNames that rhyme with Zhen
Popularity of Zhen
Zhen is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2002. However things change on global perspective, Zhen is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Singapore and Hong Kong. According to our evaluation, at least 3080000 people have been bestowed Zhen around the globe.
Zhen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Zhen?
You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. The sky is your only limit. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are creative and free-spirited. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Looking for a name like Zhen? Please go through the following names
- Kameko means Little Turtle or Tortoise Child is a gender-neutral name and is used notably in Japanese is originated from Japanese
- Usagee means Rabbit and Resembling a Rabbit is used generally as a baby girl name has origin in Japanese. Usagee is derivative of Usagi.
- Yutaka means Plentiful or Abundance is prevalently used in Japanese has its roots in Japanese is used as a boy name
- Seiki - Far-out Seiki is used dominantly in Japanese has origin in Japanese, Seiki means "Star or Beginning" is a boy name
- Shizu - Of Japanese origin, Offbeat Shizu is used as a baby girl name, Shizu means "Silence, Reine or Quiet Clear" is prevalently used in Japanese
Namesakes of Zhen
- Zheng Cao in Yang cheng qi yu ji as Director
- Zhen Zhen in Gao shan ching as Actress
- Zhengyu Lu in Xi you xiang mo pian as Actor
- Zhensu Wu in The Karate Kid as Actor
- Zheng Xu in Ren zai jiong tu: Tai jiong as Actor
- In 1984 animation, fantasy film, Xi yue qi tong, Zhen Qiao characterized N.
- In 1954, Zhen Tang portrayed the role of N in comedy flick Yi ming jing ren.
- In 1956 adventure, drama film, Huang Fei Hong Guan Yin Shan xue hen, Zhen Mei characterized Yuk O.