Zhong meaning and origin
Boy name Zhong means "Middle" which is used particulary in Chinese has its origin in Chinese language.Names that rhyme with Zhong
Popularity of Zhong
Zhong is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Zhong is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 80000 have the name as well as in Singapore. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Zhong in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Zhong?
When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. You want to help others and leave an impression. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives.
Parents who liked Zhong, loved these names
- Tahni - Tahni's meaning is Born on a Monday and Valley aimed at baby girls has its origin in Japanese. Tahni is resultant of Tani.
- Rong - Meaning of Rong is Having Glory used for boys is of Chinese origin
- Kamilin - Boy name Kamilin means "Lord, Young Attendant and Variant of Names Like Kamelia and Kamille" is originated from Sanskrit language. Kamilin is derived from Kami.
- Hotaru - Japanese name Hotaru is used commonly in Japanese, meaning of Hotaru is "Firefly" is a girl name
- Mu means Adored is used principally in Chinese has its origin in Chinese is a boy name
Namesakes of Zhong
- Zhong Huandi, retired Chinese long-distance runner
- Zhong Hui, military general
- Zhong Ling, is one of China's most successful individual rhythmic gymnasts
- Zhong Kang, fourth king of the Xia Dynasty
- Zhong Yao, entry on the character
- Zhong Weiping, female Chinese épée fencer
- Zhong Jinyu, female Chinese football player
- Zhong Honglian, female Chinese football player