Nara name meaning
On This Page
What does Nara mean?
Skyrocketing and Infrequent Nara dominantly is used in Sanskrit, Japanese, Indian, Hindi and English is rooted from Sanskrit, meaning of Nara is "Man, Happy, Near One, Joyous, Place Name, The Nearest and Dearest One, An Oak Tree, A Companion or Following" is used as a unisex name.
Variants of NaraNames that rhyme with Nara
How popular is the name Nara?
Nara is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1909 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1909, it ranked 2208th when 44 girls were named Nara.
There are over 711 babies that have been given the name Nara in United States. Nara is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 1526th.
In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1989.
But Nara is a popular baby name in Nepal where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Brazil and India.
At least, 190000 people globally have carried Nara as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Nara?
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You are a team player who's never complaining. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals.
Go through the following names similar to Nara
- Hoshi - Originated from Japanese, Unconventional Hoshi bestowed upon both boys and girls used specifically in Japanese and Hindi, Hoshi means "Star"
- Shiori - Uncommon girl name Shiori came from Japanese and is specifically used in Japanese language, meaning of Shiori is "Bookmark"
- Seiko - The uncommon unisex name Seiko is of Japanese origin, Seiko means "The Force of Truth"
- Kensuke - Prevalently used in Japanese atypical, Kensuke is used as a boy name has its roots in Japanese, meaning of Kensuke is "Preserver of Health"
- Sachiko - Unheard-of Sachiko is originated from Japanese, Sachiko means "Child of Happiness or Child of Good Fortune" is used as a girl name
Famous people named Nara
- Nara Bhupal Shah, king of the Gorkha Kingdom
- Nara Leão, Brazilian bossa nova and MPB singer and occasional actress
- Nara Nath Acharya, author of the 'Authentic Biography of Bhanubhakta Acharya'
- Narayani Shastri in Pak Pak Pakaak as Actress
- Nara Garber is known for directing movie Pas de deux
Lists having Nara
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Joyous
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Oak
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Companion