*Baðu-friðuR meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Baðu-friðuR is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *Baðu-friðuRNames that rhyme with *Baðu-friðuR
Other names similar to *Baðu-friðuR, for name hunters
- Herþrúðr - Girl name Herþrúðr is chiefly used in Old Norse. Herþrúðr is form of Hærþrúðr in Old Norse language
- Ófeigr - Used mainly in Old Norse, Ófeigr is a boy name. Ófeigr is Old Norse equivalent of Úfeigr
- Óþvaginn - Commonly used in Old Norse, Óþvaginn is of Old Norse origin and a baby boy name, meaning of Óþvaginn is "Unwashed, Dirty"
- Ormika is form of Ormr in Old Norse language
- Hallfrøðr is Old Norse equivalent of Hallfreðr
Namesakes of *Baðu-friðuR
We could not find any notable namesake.