*HarjawaldaR meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Well Born, Stone, Earthly, Universal, Complete, Messenger and Dedicated to Hermes
Add to favorites
Meaning of *HarjawaldaR is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *HarjawaldaRNames that rhyme with *HarjawaldaR
If you like *HarjawaldaR, you would love these names
- Gjurðr substantially is used in Old Norse is bestowed upon boys. Gjurðr is form of Gyrðr in Old Norse language
- Gagarr - Boy name Gagarr is used principally in Old Norse that originated from Old Norse, meaning of Gagarr is "Barker, Dog"
- Hlǫkk - Girl name Hlǫkk means "Noise, Battle", used mostly in Old Norse is originated from Old Norse
- Þjóðrekr is equivalent of Theodarich in Old Norse language
- Hallríðr is Old Norse cognate of Hallfríðr
Namesakes of *HarjawaldaR
We could not find any notable namesake.