*Hildibjartr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Noble, War and Light, Shining, Illustrious
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Hildibjartr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *HildibjartrNames that rhyme with *Hildibjartr
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to *Hildibjartr
- Þóraldi is Old Norse equivalent of Þóraldr
- Hrœrekr is Old Norse form of Hrøríkr
- Frøðr is equivalent of Names Containing the Name Element Frid in Old Norse language
- Þone - Girl name Þone is notably used in Old Norse. Þone is Old Norse cognate of Þórný
- Jǫrð - Used substantially in Old Norse, Jǫrð means "Earth". It is rooted from Old Norse is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of *Hildibjartr
We could not find any notable namesake.