Aadab meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadab is Hope and Need is used chiefly in Kannada and Arabic is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Aadab
Popularity of Aadab
Aadab is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, over 70 babies have been named Aadab globally.
Numerological analysis of Aadab
You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals.
Looking for a name like Aadab? Please go through the following names
- Ilhan - Unconventional unisex name Ilhan means "Nice, Ruler or Precious" is substantially used in Arabic and Turkish
- Rifah especially is used in Arabic, Arabic and Bengali, meaning of Rifah is "Highness, Clever or Name of Twenty Three Companions of Muhammad" is given to both boys and girls
- Sany - Sany's meaning is Brilliant or Beautiful has its origin in Native and American-Navajo is bestowed upon boys
- Majida - Chiefly used in Arabic and Kannada unheard-of, Majida is originated from Arabic, meaning of Majida is "Glory or Praiseworthy" is a baby girl name
- Zareena - Curious girl name Zareena is used commonly in Punjabi and Arabic, meaning of Zareena is "Golden or Of Gold" is originated from Arabic and African-Nigeria
Namesakes of Aadab
We could not find any notable namesake.