Waqi name meaning
What does Waqi mean?
Meaning of Waqi is Wise, Forceful, Respectable, Lofty or Falling is chiefly used in Arabic is a gender insensitive name is originated from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Waqi
How popular is the name Waqi?
Waqi is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Waqi?
Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. It's time you focus on your career. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You like to explore your options about everything. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Do you like Waqi? Other names you would love
- Gool - Gool's meaning is A Flower used for girls is primarily used in Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada
- Aseema - Used particulary in Sindhi and Telugu, Aseema means "Protector, Devotee or Limitless". Its origin is in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Shifana majorly is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Shifana is "Curing Girl" is given to baby girls
- Masarrat is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, Masarrat means "Delight or Joy"
- Saher - Meaning of Saher is Dawn or Subha came from Arabic prevalently used in Kannada and Gujarati is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Waqi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Waqi
- Boys names beginning with W
- Girls names beginning with W
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Wise
- Baby Names that mean Lofty