Ayshah meaning and origin
Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Ayshah is in Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic and English and is given to baby girls, meaning of Ayshah is "Wife of the Holy Prophet". Ayshah is a version of famous Aisha. Unexpected choice and Fresh Arabic Aisha, meaning of Aisha is "Living and Joy".
Variants of AyshahNames that rhyme with Ayshah
Popularity of Ayshah
Ayshah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 1383 in 2003. Over 136 people have been named Ayshah in England and Wales. Also, Ayshah is a familiar name in Pakistan. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Ayshah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ayshah
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
You would love these names similar to Ayshah
- Sahas - Used predominantly in Gujarati and Marathi new-fangled and uncommon, Sahas mostly aimed at boys is originated from Sanskrit, Sahas means "Bravery or Courage"
- Soham - Particulary used in Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam unexpected, Soham means "Breath, I Am Him. Every Soul has a Presence of God In It.God is Within or Lord Brahmha" is aimed at baby boys
- Saji - Origin of Uncustomary and Modernistic Saji is in Arabic, meaning of Saji is "Pot to Store Flower or Peaceful", used substantially in Arabic and Sindhi is a unisex name
- Taqdees - Unisex name Taqdees is substantially used in Arabic and Arabic, Taqdees means "The Almighty, A Name for Allah or Respect"
- Samy - Originated from Arabic and Hebrew, Unfamiliar Samy is a unisex name, Samy means "Hear or Intelligent" is used dominantly in Arabic and French
Namesakes of Ayshah
We could not find any notable namesake.